Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cute Senior Dog Swallows 111 Pennies



My mother’s dog will eat anything. It becomes a daily job for her … watching to make sure that Sha Sha does not eat anything dangerous but since my mom has no little kids around and a near immaculate home, there is not a big cause for alarm.
Still, any dog can slurp up a dangerous item in the blink of an eye. Case in point: Jack, the (what else?) Jack Russell Terrier who began throwing up. At thirteen years of age, the senior pooch caused quite a concern and his owner rushed him to BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Manhattan.
A quick x-ray showed that Jack had engaged in a dangerous, yet favorite pastime of many dogs: eating money. Jack had swallowed 111 pennies!
Read the ful story at Disney's Babble Pets...
Post a Comment